차별화된 기술과 엄선된 품질로 최고의 제품을 생산합니다.

(주)아이씨푸드 자유게시판
자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Daily Lifethe One …

페이지 정보

작성자 Karissa Statton 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 4회 작성일작성일 24-09-21 15:24

본문

bmw m3 Ghost installer Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's set to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to notify you if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market, audi rs6 ghost installer can be installed in a hidden location inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise way of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system that can take days for police to locate your vehicle. autowatch ghost 2 installers near me Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and can receive text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It is easy to hide to ensure that thieves don't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgaudi rs6 ghost installer Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used on any phone capable of receiving texts. Message alerts provide instant "movement" detection and an option to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.
이용약관 개인정보처리방침 이메일무단수집거부
주소 : 대전광역시 유성구 대학로 87 602호(궁동 479-8, 파인빌딩) 근무시간 : 월 ~금 09:00 ~ 18:00 (토.일.공휴일 휴무)
본사 : 042-825-6460 영업사무소 : 042-826-6264 연구소 : 044-864-6268 팩스 : 044-864-6260

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.