차별화된 기술과 엄선된 품질로 최고의 제품을 생산합니다.

(주)아이씨푸드 자유게시판
자유게시판

It's Time To Expand Your Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Options

페이지 정보

작성자 Janelle 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 5회 작성일작성일 24-09-21 15:22

본문

audi rs6 ghost installer Alarm Installation Near Me

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgThe theft of vehicles is on the rise, especially keyless entry vehicles. The ghost immobiliser installer 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the loom on the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves to steal. It will also send an instant message via your mobile phone to inform you that the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

The smallest GPS alarm that is available autowatch ghost installers near me can be placed in a discreet location within your vehicle so that thieves would never find it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system, which can take days for police to track down your vehicle. bmw x5 ghost Installer (halberg-damsgaard.technetbloggers.De) Alarm is easy to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts and has an cellular network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be traced. It's also simple to conceal so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

installing ghost immobiliser Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection, as well as a link to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also obtain an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.
이용약관 개인정보처리방침 이메일무단수집거부
주소 : 대전광역시 유성구 대학로 87 602호(궁동 479-8, 파인빌딩) 근무시간 : 월 ~금 09:00 ~ 18:00 (토.일.공휴일 휴무)
본사 : 042-825-6460 영업사무소 : 042-826-6264 연구소 : 044-864-6268 팩스 : 044-864-6260

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.