차별화된 기술과 엄선된 품질로 최고의 제품을 생산합니다.

(주)아이씨푸드 자유게시판
자유게시판

8 Tips To Boost Your Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Game

페이지 정보

작성자 Seymour 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 5회 작성일작성일 24-09-22 12:56

본문

local ghost immobiliser installer Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The ghost installations reviews 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends instant message alerts on your cell phone to alert you when the car is moved.

Detection

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgThe smallest GPS alarm on the market, audi rs4 ghost Installer (https://sampson-daugaard.blogbright.net) can be installed in a secluded location within your vehicle so that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS locations and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a more precise way of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system, which can take days for police to track down your vehicle. ghost immobiliser installers near me Alarm is simple to use and can be used anyplace in the world that your phone has a cellular connection and can accept messages. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It is easy to hide how to install ghost immobiliser ensure that thieves don't alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts include "movement" detection, a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.
이용약관 개인정보처리방침 이메일무단수집거부
주소 : 대전광역시 유성구 대학로 87 602호(궁동 479-8, 파인빌딩) 근무시간 : 월 ~금 09:00 ~ 18:00 (토.일.공휴일 휴무)
본사 : 042-825-6460 영업사무소 : 042-826-6264 연구소 : 044-864-6268 팩스 : 044-864-6260

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.