차별화된 기술과 엄선된 품질로 최고의 제품을 생산합니다.

(주)아이씨푸드 자유게시판
자유게시판

10 Best Opening Movie Scenes of all Time (in Step With Reddit)

페이지 정보

작성자 Alsha 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 19회 작성일작성일 23-10-23 06:42

본문

Hey there, buddy! So, right now I wanted to discuss something that I'm fairly keen about - movies! I imply, who would not love a great flick, right? And what's even higher is when a movie starts off with a bang and grabs your consideration right from the get-go. That's why I wished to dive into the 10 best opening movie scenes of all time, according to Reddit. Let's jump right in!

1. "Saving Private Ryan" (1998) - I must say, this film begins off with an absolute masterpiece. The opening scene puts you proper in the midst of the chaos of D-Day. It's intense, it's uncooked, and it units the tone for your complete movie.

2. "The Dark Knight" (2008) - Now, here's a movie that is aware of how to grab your consideration. The opening scene with the financial institution heist is pure brilliance. It introduces us to the iconic Joker and units the stage for the unbelievable efficiency we're about to witness.

3. "Pulp Fiction" (1994) - Quentin Tarantino knows easy methods to make an entrance, and the opening scene of "Pulp Fiction" isn't any exception. We're launched to Jules and Vincent, two hitmen with some serious attitude. It's a dialogue-heavy scene that instantly hooks you in with its charisma.

4. "Up" (2009) - Now, let's take a flip in direction of the lighter aspect of issues with the opening scene of "Up". This animated gem manages to tug at your heartstrings in simply a couple of minutes. It's an attractive and emotional journey that's certain to make you shed a tear or two.

5. "Inglourious Basterds" (2009) - Oh man, Quentin Tarantino strikes once more! The opening scene of "Inglourious Basterds" is a masterclass in tension. Christoph Waltz steals the present as Colonel Hans Landa, and you'll practically really feel the suspense oozing from the display.

6. "The Lion King" (1994) - This Disney classic kicks off with the iconic "Circle of Life" sequence, and it is nothing in need of breathtaking. The vibrant animation, mixed with the highly effective vocals, units the stage for an epic adventure we're about to embark on.

7. "Jaws" (1975) - Just when you thought it was secure to return into the water... Spielberg gives us one of the vital terrifying and memorable opening scenes of all time. The suspense builds as you anxiously look forward to that first glimpse of the great white shark.

8. "The Social Network" (2010) - Here's a movie that takes something as seemingly mundane as creating a web site and turns it into a gripping drama. The opening scene, with Mark Zuckerberg and his girlfriend, sets the stage for the experience we're about to go on.

9. "Goodfellas" (1990) - Martin Scorsese knows tips on how to captivate an viewers right from the beginning. The opening scene of "Goodfellas" introduces us to Henry Hill and the world of organized crime. It's gritty, it's quick-paced, and it units the tone for (source) a wild ride.

10. "A Clockwork Orange" (1971) - Stanley Kubrick's visionary style shines by way of within the opening scene of "A Clockwork Orange". It's a visually gorgeous sequence that immerses you at the hours of darkness and (source) twisted world of Alex and his droogs.

So, there you have it, my friend - the 10 greatest opening movie scenes of all time, based on Reddit. These scenes range from intense and motion-packed to emotional and thought-scary, but all of them have one factor in frequent - they seize your consideration and leave you wanting more. So, seize your popcorn and get ready for an unforgettable cinematic expertise!
이용약관 개인정보처리방침 이메일무단수집거부
주소 : 대전광역시 유성구 대학로 87 602호(궁동 479-8, 파인빌딩) 근무시간 : 월 ~금 09:00 ~ 18:00 (토.일.공휴일 휴무)
본사 : 042-825-6460 영업사무소 : 042-826-6264 연구소 : 044-864-6268 팩스 : 044-864-6260

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.