차별화된 기술과 엄선된 품질로 최고의 제품을 생산합니다.

(주)아이씨푸드 자유게시판
자유게시판

10 Best Metal Butt Plugs In 2024, Really Evaluated! Video Testimonials

페이지 정보

작성자 Horacio 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 4회 작성일작성일 24-03-06 13:55

본문

The 1.5 to 2-inch size array is thought about large for a butt plug, and is girthier than the average upright penis. If you have some rectal play experience and are ready for a big plug, take a look at the Fun Factory Large Bootie Plug. Our panels recognize just exactly how tough getting into the world of bottom play can be, and picking a plaything that is also large or heavy transforms some people off of butt plugs and their possible satisfaction permanently.

I actually appreciate what they were going with in this plaything yet there are some flaws that can make it irritating to make use of. I'll begin with the good-- compared to the other weighted plugs in this evaluation, this is much more versatile, as you can pump it to whichever dimension you want. What makes this butt plug stand out are the revolving beads in the base that offer one-of-a-kind perineum stimulation. Between that feature and the five intensity levels and six resonance patterns, I predict lots and lots of climaxes in your future with this tiny yet powerful plaything. This probe has 10 fun vibration features and an insertable length of 2.75 inches, plus it's water resistant and octopus adult toy USB-rechargeable.

Steel playthings trigger less friction after being inserted, so they're generally a lot more comfortable to use for long periods and require less lubrication. Metal plugs are one-of-a-kind because they respond to cold and warm settings. If you expensive a warm experience, the most effective means to heat a metal butt plug is to submerge it in a dish of warm water for mins.

Resonance is a characteristic that supplies both pleasure and leisure; A winning combination if rectal infiltration is your end goal. The Vibrating Snug Plug 5 XXL Silicone Butt Plug's special accuracy style and heft supply both kinds of sensual stimulation as they move along the inner wall of the bottom. Put on for hours while strolling, resting, and doing regular activity, just be sure to keep your plug well-lubricated when you do. But trust me, they truly are the best heavy butt plugs out there!4ec413f012f986ce-1200-630-e-60.webp
이용약관 개인정보처리방침 이메일무단수집거부
주소 : 대전광역시 유성구 대학로 87 602호(궁동 479-8, 파인빌딩) 근무시간 : 월 ~금 09:00 ~ 18:00 (토.일.공휴일 휴무)
본사 : 042-825-6460 영업사무소 : 042-826-6264 연구소 : 044-864-6268 팩스 : 044-864-6260

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.