차별화된 기술과 엄선된 품질로 최고의 제품을 생산합니다.

(주)아이씨푸드 자유게시판
자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Help You Manage Your Daily L…

페이지 정보

작성자 Wally 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 7회 작성일작성일 24-09-21 15:21

본문

ghost alarm installation near me - pop over to this site,

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The autowatch ghost installers near me 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's small and is affixed to the vehicle loom which makes it nearly impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to notify you if the car is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market, ghost can be installed in a secluded location within your vehicle so that thieves won't be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost installations review Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone is able to receive text alerts and has a cellular network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's simple to conceal, so that thieves can't alter the device.

Message alerts

cropped-KeyLab-1.pnglamborghini ghost installer Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It communicates with your cell phone via text messaging so it works on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection and a link to Google maps for the exact location of your car. The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also obtain the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.
이용약관 개인정보처리방침 이메일무단수집거부
주소 : 대전광역시 유성구 대학로 87 602호(궁동 479-8, 파인빌딩) 근무시간 : 월 ~금 09:00 ~ 18:00 (토.일.공휴일 휴무)
본사 : 042-825-6460 영업사무소 : 042-826-6264 연구소 : 044-864-6268 팩스 : 044-864-6260

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.