차별화된 기술과 엄선된 품질로 최고의 제품을 생산합니다.

(주)아이씨푸드 자유게시판
자유게시판

The Q0 most Disgusting Movie Scenes of All Time

페이지 정보

작성자 Fatin 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 102회 작성일작성일 23-10-23 08:37

본문

I'll always remember the Q0 most disgusting movie scenes of all time. They left me traumatized and disgusted and I'm sure I won't be alone. Let me let you know what these scenes are and why they're so utterly revolting.

First, let’s discuss the zombie eating brains scene from the classic horror movie Shaun of the Dead. I remember watching the scene as a kid and being so disturbed by the sheer grossness of all of it. It’s a scene that may cause a slight gag reflex just from merely watching it. The scene entails a zombie devouring the brains of a human and it’s undoubtedly not one thing for (source) the faint-hearted.

Another memorable scene is the "bathtub baby" scene from James Wan’s Insidious. On this explicit scene, a child is being held by demonic forces and bathing in its own blood. It’s enough to make any person queasy as it’s just so beyond disturbing. Not to say, Wan’s unique and creepy visible results only make it all of the extra creepy.

If you thought zombies consuming brains was bad, then you haven’t seen the tar baby scene from Poltergeist. This is definitely some of the revolting scenes ever filmed in a horror movie. It’s a scene that must be seen to be believed as it involves a child who has been turned into a tar-lined creature. It’s a really graphic and (source) disturbing scene that may keep on with you long after the movie is over.

The lifeless canine sequence from The Human Centipede is one other exceptionally disgusting scene. In this movie, whoever refuses to take part within the human centipede experiment is tortured and killed. One sufferer soon has a lifeless canine sewn into the midst of the centipede which is enough to make anybody squirm of their seat.

Lastly, the stomach-churning head-spinning scene from The Exorcist is certain to depart you feeling sick. This scene involves a devil-possessed child violently spinning her head in a disturbing manner. It’s intense, horrifiyng, (source) and unquestionably gross.

These are just some of probably the most disgusting movie scenes of all time. Be warned, for a few of these scenes are definitely not for the faint of heart.
이용약관 개인정보처리방침 이메일무단수집거부
주소 : 대전광역시 유성구 대학로 87 602호(궁동 479-8, 파인빌딩) 근무시간 : 월 ~금 09:00 ~ 18:00 (토.일.공휴일 휴무)
본사 : 042-825-6460 영업사무소 : 042-826-6264 연구소 : 044-864-6268 팩스 : 044-864-6260

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © (주)아이씨푸드. All Rights Reserved.